What Are Beams?
Beams are the most frequently-used parts of Makeblock platform which can be used to build all kinds of mechanical structures. Beam 0412 series is usually applied as linking-rod parts and comes with different length varying from 36mm to 236mm for various building needs.
• Works perfectly with Plastic Gear, Timing Pulley, other wheel-related parts, and motor shafts;
• Build various linking-rod structures thru different combinations;
• Can be used with angular sensor to enables angle feedback between 2 linking-rod parts;
• Equipped with slots for easy and flexible connection with Beam 0808 & 0824.
Design & Material
• Compatible with most Makeblock motions and structure components;
• Made from heavy-duty 6061 aluminum extrusion with anodized surface for long-time use;
• With 4mm diameter through-holes on 16mm increments.
Size Chart (mm):